Trainee Sign Language Translator
Want to become a Registered Sign Language Translator?
Signly is sponsoring a trainee – your course fees will be paid. And you will be offered paid translation work on sites that have enabled Signly like Microsoft and Lloyds Bank.
You will need to hold a recognised Level 6 BSL qualification or equivalent.
Deaf applicants are particularly welcome.
Interested? Send us a video message about yourself.
Signly Backend Developer
NodeJS and DevOps Skills (Azure, GitHub)
Help Signly mainstream access to sign language with Azure Cloud & AI
Are you ready to impact the world and join our team of innovators? Our team is working closely with Microsoft as we help global organizations add sign language to their communication options – like they’ve done here.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in the following:
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Ability to write unit tests
- Experience of PostgreSQL/MySQL databases
- CI/CD experience, ideally using GitHub with Azure/AWS
- Experience using Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies (Functions, Web Apps, etc.)
- DevOps experience
It would be a bonus if you had experience of the following:
- Serverless experience, e.g. Azure Functions, Lamba Functions
- Front-end development with VueJS
- KoaJS, or similar framework
Applications are particularly welcome from deaf sign language users.
Hours – flexible
Location – UK, USA or Canada
Tell us more about yourself by sending a video message here https://signly.co/jobs/